Your premier source for Performance Parts & Aftermarket parts for DaimlerChrysler Cars & Trucks. We are the Original Mopar Performance Outlet established in 1972.
The 472 Hemi Crate Engine with increased displacement and power is an
impressive step up from the familiar 426 Hemi. Mopar recommends the use of an
850 cfm vacuum secondary Holley carburetor and 2.00" exhaust headers (not
available through Mopar).
· Built with All-New Components
· Heavy-Duty Cast Iron Block with Cross-Bolted Mains
· Cast Iron Cylinder Heads
· Chrome Valve Covers
· Stainless Steel 2.25" Intake Valves and 1.94" Exhaust Valves
· Heavy-Duty Single Valve Springs with Dampers
· Premium Material Valve Stem Seals
· 301° Hydraulic Camshaft (248° duration @ .050") - 0.582"/0.563" Lift
· Forged Pistons - 4.250" Bore, 9.0:1 C.R.
· Aluminum Dual-Plane M1® Four-barrel Intake Manifold
· Forged Steel Crankshaft - 4.150" Stroke
· Premium Double Roller Timing Chain and Sprockets
· Front Timing Chain Cover
· Six-Quart Center Sump Oil Pan (1970-71 B- and E-Body Style)
· 7 mm Silicone Spark Plug Wires
· Spark Plugs
· High-Performance Electronic Distributor
· Heavy-Duty Engine Stand and Shipping Crate
Note: 9.0:1 compression ratio allows the use of current high-octane premium
pump gasoline. Crate engines that change the emissions performance of the
vehicle may not be legal for use on vehicles regulated for highway use in
California and other states. Horsepower and torque ratings based on test engine.
Ratings may vary on individual engines.